Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy Business

This past weekend was a great time to remind myself why I do not bet, but am simply a pedigree consultant. Visionaire made me look like a genius, while Valbenny defiled everything I call projection. A boost by Go Between was nice, despite being second-choice.

In any case, loyal readers, I am currently reviewing the Keeneland September Yearling Sale Catalogue, and will have a full report soon. Alas, evaluating and organizing 5500 spreadsheets that represent animals is no quick task, but I am faster than most. Stay posted for a full pedigree-based review of the biggest sale in the world.

In the meantime, we have a very exciting week coming up with Curlin running at the Spa, and Benny the Bull trying to seal the Sprint Division with a win in the Forego. We also have the babies performing in the first big races for juveniles, the Spinaway and Hopeful. Hooray Saratoga!

No comments:

Adolphson Thoroughbred Consulting

Washington, D.C.

MHAdolphson@Gmail.com
www.AdolphsonTC.com
202.716.7046