Tuesday, August 5, 2008

An Official Hello

Born Michael H. Adolphson, Jr. in Baltimore, MD, I spent the majority of my childhood running up and down the rails at Pimlico and Laurel racecourses. Before being able to read a novel's paragraph, I could decipher the spreadsheet-style past performances of the Daily Racing Form, and pick consequential winners on a regular basis.

From then, it was only a matter of time until the trends of the racing industry revealed themselves, and my perfectionist mentality soaked them up like a sponge. The saturation has never ceased, and over twenty years later I have the knowledge base of someone twice my senior, with the ambition and diligence of young upstart.

A devout knowledge of pedigrees, trainers' patterns, jockey strengths/weaknesses, racetrack biases and stallion statistics have combined with an unmatched zeal to produce an eye for the future of racing.

Prodigy: a young person endowed with exceptional qualities or abilities.

Change: the act or instance of making or becoming different.

Change is due in the world of horse racing. For those just coming into the industry, and those centuries invested, I know one sure thing in my life: I was born to love, pursue, and promote this industry. It is my passion and future- let me know what I can do for yours.

ADOLPHSON THOROUGHBRED CONSULTING
A Prodigy in Pedigree Assessment

No comments:

Adolphson Thoroughbred Consulting

Washington, D.C.

MHAdolphson@Gmail.com
www.AdolphsonTC.com
202.716.7046