Monday, February 9, 2009

An Updated Kentucky Quatorze

1. Theregoesjojo
Still the most promising I have seen.
2. Old Fashioned
May be head and shoulders better than these, but I have to see it.
3. Flying Pegasus
Justified my faith at FG. He is dangerous and talented.
5. Hello Broadway
Along with Flying Pegasus, he's looking like the next race will be a breakout.
6. Silver City
I do not buy that he is a sprinter. Runs with a lot of class.
4. Friesan Fire
Looked good Saturday. Let's see him run away from an improving Flying Pegasus.
7. I Want Revenge
Was too close to the lead at SA. I think the blinkers worked against him.
8. Break Water Edison
Do not count him out. He is built to be a Triple Crown horse, and is very fast.
9. Pioneerof the Nile
Finally gained some of my respect this weekend, and half of that is Baffert.
10. Quality Road
Looked good in a work this week, and I think he is already being overlooked.
11. Poltergeist
I expect him to
12. Musket Man
Talented, tough runner who is undefeated and has run a 90+ beyer while looking to stretch out.
13. Capt Candyman Can
If the Derby was a mile, he would be in the top two. His last was stellar.
14. Indygo Mountain
I will not quite give up on him yet. He is still talented and deserves respect.

No comments:

Adolphson Thoroughbred Consulting

Washington, D.C.

MHAdolphson@Gmail.com
www.AdolphsonTC.com
202.716.7046